Feedback provided from a designed and facilitated Coaching Workshop program with a local Council, South-East Queensland – 70+ Participants @ 2 x 3 hours each:
What did you like most about the program?
- The content was real life. The delivery was excellent and the content would and should help managers, especially new ones.
- Relevant, concise information – Steve’s delivery.
- Facilitator was engaging and very knowledgable.
- Steve R. was a wealth of knowledge.
- Clear, practical information that was well-presented.
- Learning about coaching – first time provided. Great opportunity for the organisation and changing culture.
- Models that we could take away and consider implementing/introducing.
- Practical application for immediate use within my team.
- Steve is a very good presenter and I felt comfortable with his delivery.
- Steve was an engaging presenter – kept the course flowing and on track.