Client feedback provided from 2-day Strengths-Based Leadership Workshop with Pharmaceutical company, Mundipharma:
- It was facilitated extremely well and it was a fantastic opportunity to gain insights into myself and colleagues.
- Great eye-opener into where we should be spending our time and effort.
- Steve – experienced facilitator who adapted to our group needs brilliantly.
- Really resonated with personal and professional values.
- I would like 1:1 coaching with Steve – Steve is a great facilitator.
- Well-paced. Great balance of delivery of information, open-floor discussions and references to other concepts. Liked the ‘flow’ – ending on the actions.
Responses to the question: On a scale of 1-10 (where 1 is poor and 10 is outstanding) how would you rate the workshop overall? Avg score of 9.14 …and the responses provided from participants to the question: Would you recommend CoachStation and Steve Riddle to a friend or colleague? 100% of participant responses (15 participants) = Yes.
Training, in conjunction with coaching, ongoing support and an attitude of openness towards development, is four times more likely to lead to sustained change in behavior. Understanding something or gaining new knowledge is not enough – reinforcement of this learning, specific to each client / participant is the difference that ensures the learning becomes ingrained and effective long-term.
Our trainers and facilitators possess formal training and coaching qualifications along with many years of business and leadership experience. This knowledge ensures we always provide a tailored program, developed to meet the specific needs of you, your team and organisation.
The ability to relate, develop trust and reinforce learning is a core leadership skill. CoachStation can assist in developing this skill and many others in you and your teams. We take training beyond simply a learning exercise and ensure it leads to meaningful, long-term change.